Slingshot Half Straps are exactly what the name suggests- they're half of a foot strap designed to provide leverage and a locked-in feel with the confidence of knowing you can kick free of your board when you crash. No more twisted ankles and sketchy crashes from getting stuck to your foil board.
Standard foot straps are a useful tool for foiling, and it can be easy to get your feet stuck and increase the risk of injury, particularly to the ankles. This is especially true during the early stages of foiling progression, when crashing at awkward angles is common. The Half Strap is the happy-medium. They provide leverage to get the board in position and keep it secure and they’re extremely easy to disengage from during a crash.
- Provides support and safety for your foiling
- Perfect learning tool for entry-level foilers
- Safer than straps, prevents ankle injuries
- Universal mount with variable stance and angle adjustments
- One size fits all, bootie compatible
PACKAGE INCLUDES: 2 Half Straps, All Mounting Hardware