Together with the lower cut outline, this medium rigid to rigid harness offers great freedom of movement, further enhanced by the flexible side parts. Additionally, on the inside a silicone print prevents the harness from riding up while water-repellent Hyper foam contributes to outstanding performance for extra-long water action.
- 3D Plus Spine - The Curv harness range comes with a 3-dimensional version of the PLUS Spine feature, which results in an even stronger back support with flexible sideparts
- Lightweight curv composite construction. Thanks to its light construction combined with a clever mix of materials, this harness ranks as the most durable and lightweight hard shell on the market
- Viscous elastic Hyper Foam that creates an ergonomic fit without sucking water
- Internal Flex Belt - A flexible closing belt system on the inside guarantees a snug fit and adapts perfectly to the rider’s individual anatomy.
- C Bar - Comfort, lightweight, and a sleek design – the C_Bar 3.0 unites all these advanced features into a single piece. Fiber reinforced injection material with a modular exchangeable aluminum hook and Dynema webbing (rope). The tension lever tightens the harness without changing the buckle settings.
- Silicon Print - To make sure your harness stays in the right place.
- C 30 Buckles - Easy to handle carbon adjustment of the spreader bar webbings with a pleasantly light weight.
- Kiteknife Multitool 2.0 including double bit with 3/32 hex key and PH3
- HPL Slider
- Inside EVA - prevents the harness from slipping