Dakine Adjustable Harness Lines
These are the ultimate lines for adjustment and durablity. The non-corrosive plastic buckle allows for 5" of webbing adjustment to fine to your harness line length in the water. Using the knotted end and trimming the plastic tubing, you can shorten the overall length to customize for your exact needs. These features make them great for the progressing rider who may find they need to shorten their harness lines as they progress, or for rigs that are shared between multiple people.
- 8-Plait pre-stretched FSE Robline rope
- High-density polyurethane tubing
- Non-corrosive plastic adjustable buckle
- Up to 5" [ 13cm ] of adjustment with buckle
- Non-slip boom pads
- Trim-able tubing, and one knotted end, allows for customized lengths