The Nova Curv 10 features ION's revolutionary thermo composite CURV material known for a light weight and great durability. With a flex index of 10, all loads are distributed perfectly through its stiff 3D pre-shaped center part. Together with the high outline, this medium stiff harness supports the rider exactly where needed. Flexible side parts allow great freedom of movement for radical moves on the water. Additionally, inside EVA prevents the harness from riding up. Lastly, C_Bar and Kite_Knife Multitool 2.0 upgrade the Nova Curv 10 even further.
Key Features of the Ion Nova Curv 10
- Curv Completely molded CURV composite material with strong Back support and flexible sideparts
- Inside EVA Internal EVA construction for optimised comfort
- C_Bar Fiber reinforced injection material with a modular exchangeable metal hook.The tension lever tightens the harness without changing the buckle settings.
- Lightweight Light but durable construction combined with a clever mix of materials.
- Silicon_Print The silicone increases friction, thereby keeping the harness in place.
ITEM NO. 48203-4726