The Sol Curv 11 features ION's revolutionary thermo composite CURV material known for a light weight and great durability. Besides this, the Sol Curv 11 is fully molded and offers an outstandingly light, yet incredibly robust harness construction. With a flex index of 11, it is one of the medium stiff to stiff models in ION's product range. All loads are distributed perfectly through its stiff 3D pre-shaped center part.
Together with the low outline, this medium stiff harness offers great freedom of movement, further enhanced by the flexible side parts. On top, the Sol Curv 11 includes ION's popular C_Bar 2.0 (Hook/Rope) as well as super light C30 buckles for an easy adjustment of the webbings.
Key Features of the Sol Curv 11
Curv - Completely molded CURV composite material with strong Back support and flexible sideparts
Downforce - Enables twisting motions but prevents the harness from riding up
C_Bar 2.0 - Fiber reinforced injection material with a modular exchangeable metal hook and rope. The tension lever tightens the harness without changing the buckle settings.
Lightweight - Light but durable construction combined with a clever mix of materials.
- 3D_Plus_Spine The Curv harness range comes with a 3-dimensional version of the PLUS_Spine feature, which results in an even stronger back support.
- C_30_Buckle Easy to handle carbon adjustment of the spreader bar webbings with a pleasantly light weight.
- Hyper_Foam A viscous elastic foam that creates an ergonomic fit without sucking water.
- Neopren_Belt A new and improved technical feature, designed to increase the feeling of flex, twist and overall comfort of wave and freestyle riding.
- Kite_knife 2.0 multitool Multitool including double bit with 3/32 hex key and PH3, can be used for fins, foostraps & the modular hook system of ION's C_Bars.
- HPL_Slider Stainless steel ring attached to the handle pass leash to connect to your safety leash – guarantees a smooth sliding of the latter.
ITEM NO. 48203-4729